A Message from the Rabbi
Temple Beth Torah is about joy and learning and community, but it is so much more.
Temple Beth Torah:
- Is a place to make close-knit friendships
- Is a community that helps each member perform Mitzvot and better the world
- Is a way to connect to people in need through TLC@TBT — Temple Loving Care, which helps you when you are recovering from surgery or dealing with a long-term illness
- Meets the diverse needs of our members — young and old, Jewish, Jews by Choice and Interfaith families
- Welcomes Jewish families and singles of all races, cultures and sexual orientations
- Is a place that Seniors, tots and everyone in between can enjoy Shabbat dinner together
- Is a combination of traditional and contemporary Jewish practice
- Offers experiential and classroom learning
- Is run by a partnership with clergy, staff, lay leaders and volunteers. There is room for everyone to get involved
- Creates dynamic worship services with learning, Torah, music, prayer and meditation
- Is a beautiful space with caring clergy to connect through lifecycle events ¡V such as babynamings, B¡¦nei Mitzvah and Weddings
- Is a community that supports you during the death of a loved one
- Creates a safe, fun, Jewish atmosphere for our teens
- Offers inspiring classes on Torah Yoga, Mussar, Modern Israel and Jewish cooking
- Travels to Israel, to Cuba, to Newport, Rhode Island to learn about Jewish life around the world
- Is where our family is your family
Become a part of who we are. We can’t wait for you to share your talents and interests with us. Please call me, Rabbi Moskowitz, to learn more about TBT and how we can make this your home. I would love to meet with you and get to know you. It would also be great if you would come to services — you’ll feel inspired by the music, prayer and teachings. Join us. We look forward to meeting you.
L’shalom — With Peace,
Rabbi Susie Heneson Moskowitz
For more information call us at 631-643-1200 or e-mail our Membership Director.
To become a TBT member, click New Member Application Form (PDF);
print and fill out the document — and send it to our office with your payment.